A view of my world from a specific geographic location. However, I do travel on occasion. "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." Anonymous
dude! PIMPIN!car ain't bad either..giggle. snerk....
ah, men and their cars - hahahahaha! how ya doin' jack?
p.s. bronxbt - you are too funny! hahahaha again.
the beauty of my dad though...he let's ME drive that gorgeous creature! speaking of that...
bird -i have no idea what you're talking about...Fwoosh-swoop-swoop-BONK!*snarfle*
bird, if you think bronxbt is funny here you ought to check him out here.Pimpin' the ride? What the hell does that mean? LMAOgpyais
Shannon, I suppose there is a not so subtle, hidden message here.lol
kEwL bEaNs, JaCk!!
thanks for the plug, Jack.hope yer weekend is going well.... ;)BIRD!? - vote on Monday! I've found the next (3) animalz to vote on and OMGOODNESS they're to die for.eep! swoosh! BONK!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
dude! PIMPIN!
car ain't bad either..
giggle. snerk....
ah, men and their cars - hahahahaha!
how ya doin' jack?
p.s. bronxbt - you are too funny! hahahaha again.
the beauty of my dad though...he let's ME drive that gorgeous creature! speaking of that...
bird -
i have no idea what you're talking about...
Fwoosh-swoop-swoop-BONK!
*snarfle*
bird, if you think bronxbt is funny here you ought to check him out here.
Pimpin' the ride? What the hell does that mean? LMAO
gpyais
Shannon, I suppose there is a not so subtle, hidden message here.
lol
kEwL bEaNs, JaCk!!
thanks for the plug, Jack.
hope yer weekend is going well.... ;)
BIRD!? - vote on Monday!
I've found the next (3) animalz to vote on and OMGOODNESS they're to die for.
eep! swoosh! BONK!
Post a Comment