Not much to say at the moment. I've been rather busy. I worked the last two weekends and have been busy taking care of things around the homestead.
Maryann is doing very well. Still resting a lot, but also managing to do some vacuuming while I was at work. Don't worry, she does not overdo it.
4 comments:
she sounded great when we spoke on sunday! like she didn't just go through a major surgery...she continues to amaze me!
good to hear that Maryann is up and about...
grrr on you for allowing chores tho.
grrrrr.
but, i know not to challenge MY wifee once she gets that look in her eye (think caged puma) so.... oh well, eh?
good to "hear from you,"
and you two keep well.
like tupperware! all squeeky fresh and good for many years to come.
oh wait, maybe that's a twinkie. nevermind
*snerk
B
-b, I don't allow chores. I don't even suggest chores. I even try to convince her to take it easy, which she does.
The chores are part of her self-imposed therapy. It helps her to recuperate faster. It is a part of her psyche-if you don't do some work each day it is wasted. Work equates to fun for her, I think. lol
Thanks for your concern.
I think the summer months are more busy than the cold months. Seems like all I get done is work during the summer when it's supposed to be vacation time. Oh. Wait. I haven't had a vacation in...
Post a Comment