A view of my world from a specific geographic location. However, I do travel on occasion.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching."
Anonymous
I guess my old eyes missed the rust. Having been to the site a few years ago, I do remember some places where there was rust. Perhaps I should upload those photos to flickr.
bird, thank you for finding the erotica that is purposely built into the program. How else would we get Congress to spend more money on the program? I wonder what Congress will do now that NASA has selected a different model for the space craft?
5 comments:
wow. these are pretty terrific.
i must say though, some of these shots could accompany a piece of erotica. heavens to betsy!
wow.
why's that big ol' piece so rusty? you'd think nasa would spring for a big' ol can 'o dutchboy er sumthin, eh?
giggle.
bird, whoa... you went the erotica avenue... fwap fwap BONK! *snerk
(houston, we have a problem!)
i noticed the rust too, b. :)
"you went the erotica avenue... fwap fwap BONK! *snerk
(houston, we have a problem!)"
*giggle*
I guess my old eyes missed the rust. Having been to the site a few years ago, I do remember some places where there was rust. Perhaps I should upload those photos to flickr.
bird, thank you for finding the erotica that is purposely built into the program. How else would we get Congress to spend more money on the program? I wonder what Congress will do now that NASA has selected a different model for the space craft?
Post a Comment