Friday, September 01, 2006

The "OB's" Logo

I thought you might like to see the official Logo of the Old Bastards. He festoons our caps and coffee cups.

There are those who would say it is a pretty good likeness. I never did like the moustache, and the shoulder boards were a pain. The length of hair was OK, though. lol, snerk, snortle, guffaw.



#227

6 comments:

Karen said...

tee, hee! :-)

Bird said...

hahahaha!

bronxbt said...

it's uncanny really.
if only one could push the logo and have it actually MAKE those noises.... although i suspect you make enuf weird noises on yer own.


*snerk

bird! hi!... fwap fwap BONK!

Mr Q said...

It could have been worst Jack, a lot worst, could you imagine if they have placed a "D" in the middle?

Jack K. said...

-bronxbt, I am waiting for you to send me the instructions on how to make the logo make sounds. snerx.

Q-man, I hope I am not that dumb.

LMAO

Jack K. said...

I would have kept it, but Maryann said NO!

She who would be obeyed rules. giggle.