Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Have Moved to a Beta Site.

With 250 posts having passed this way, I thought it might be interesting to try the new Beta Blog. It is One Man's View From Lansing, KS.

I guarantee that the quality of my postings will remain the same, mediocre at best. Although they will not be completely worthless.

It will be an interesting learning experience.

So, give it a try, and leave suggestions. Other than that not much else has changed. When it does the information will be at the aforementioned locale.


#250.1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack,
I'm going nuts here. I switched to beta about two weeks ago and can't "Blog This" or "send to" blogger since. It goes to my original blog, makes me sign in with my old user/password and then is lost. Any ideas? I've spent hours online looking for help to no avail. I'm about to just abandon the whole thing and start a new one somewhere else.
Thanks, Mike

Polly said...

Ah I shall watch and wait with interest the new way of blogging. Until then I will stay the old route until the problems are ironed out.

Shall follow your stories wherever they are Jack!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack, I have been with Beta almost from the start of my blogging life,Peter set it up for me, I perferred Beta, mind you I certainly have note been blogging long enough to have a valued opinion. Thanks for visit and comments on my site. Cheers Margaret.

Anonymous said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

security equipment

fashionshoppingcenter said...

Nice post, thank you for sharing ! Angeldress.co.uk