Saturday, November 26, 2005

More Christmas Decorations

Maryann and I wish you all a very Happy Holiday. We had a great time decorating this year. We will be spending Christmas at home with each other this year. We will miss having the kids being with us. We have planned to have a special dinner out prior to Christmas. There is a fantastic restaurant in the Kansas City area that specializes in French cuisine. The name is Tatsu's. We have been there a couple of times in the past and it is the perfect place to celebrate Christmas.

We thought you might like to see what the lights looked like at night. We are quite pleased.

2 comments:

shannon said...

Everything looks so pretty! I am pretty sure we are going to decorate this year, but probably not until halfway through December.

Polly said...

It was lovely for Clem and I to see the lovely Maryann. It is a nice introduction in front of your Christmas decorated home.
It is very tasteful and neat.
Your ability to be so well organised puts some of us to shame. Well done.