A view of my world from a specific geographic location. However, I do travel on occasion. "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." Anonymous
I'm serious, Dad. When you are ready to sell, call me!
classy, indeed! :-)
jack jack jack...i know you're a classy looking dude, but adding hot wimmins to yer photos is ALWAYS the way to go to increase website hits.do i know her?*giggle(you shoulda offered to let her wear your hat)*snerk
i knew you were a classy guy jack, but now i see where you get it from.hahaha.nice pics.
Hi Jack, I like Shannons comment, at least she said SELL.
I would buy that car in a New York MINUTE! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!!I'd never ask him to GIVE me the car, Peter...it's not how he raised me. ;)
That's some classy looking wheels.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm serious, Dad. When you are ready to sell, call me!
classy, indeed! :-)
jack jack jack...
i know you're a classy looking dude, but adding hot wimmins to yer photos is ALWAYS the way to go to increase website hits.
do i know her?
*giggle
(you shoulda offered to let her wear your hat)
*snerk
i knew you were a classy guy jack, but now i see where you get it from.
hahaha.
nice pics.
Hi Jack, I like Shannons comment, at least she said SELL.
I would buy that car in a New York MINUTE! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!!
I'd never ask him to GIVE me the car, Peter...it's not how he raised me. ;)
That's some classy looking wheels.
Post a Comment