Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Shannon's Help

What you see here is the result of the work Shannon and I did to replace the shower curtain rod in the "guest" bathroom. I could not have done it without her most able assistance and sugggestions on how best to do the job. It was also her idea to get this style of rod. It was very easy to install with her help.





4 comments:

Karen said...

like it and the pretty pattern on the shower curtain... good job by both of you! :-)

bronxbt said...

jack, i told shanny that we have one of those extended/warped rods in our bathtub too! AMAZING the difference it makes for us!

well, me and my monkey arms at least...

giggle

B

shannon said...

It was great! I love doing all kinds of handy things around the house. I'm glad that we got the "hotel" type rod because it really did make a difference. I'm tellin' you Dad, you gotta take a shower up there sometime, just to see!

i miss you two...

Margaret said...

Great shower rod and curtain,looks like a good job well done. Thanks for condolances, glad you enjoyed the Cat Pill.I sent my two out of the room while I posted it. Cheers Margaretmm