Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So you think you know me?

The Contessa Vanille made me do this. lol

If you read this, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me.

It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

4 comments:

bronxbt said...

jack,

do you remember back in '98 when you and i were teaching that real estate course together? well.. okay, as YOU well know, i was more of a plant in your audience of sorts.

i have to say you handled the whole heckling thing quite well. what I DIDN'T expect were those 2 students who took my less than friendly comments to heart as the situation turned sour... quicky!?

yeah, it's a good thing you learned all those superior martial arts skills back in the military days, eh? I mean, i did fine with the first guy (MEAN left hook he had) but i wasn't ready for #2 who damned near surprised me.

yer pretty quick for an "older dude" jack, you impressed me with how quickly you imobilized him with jes' yer hands....

who'da thunk that real estate could be SO much fun, eh? at least the rest of your students got a taste of what it's like to "get constructive feedback" from a planted person in the audience and watch you wheel and deal yourself out of a potentially sticky situation. Commission questions can be so hard to deal with, especially on the fly!

Good on you!
Ya' know, Jack.. you still owe me a drink for causing your next 6 sessions to be BOOKED and damned near standing-room only!

or should I say MR BALBOA!?

'remember!?

Jack K. said...

-b

You can use my nickname,










SIR!


yhooph

Mr Q said...

Back in Silver City, NM the day Jack came on his '02 Beige VW Beetle, I was at the pump. I asked him: "Regular or Premium?", "none", he replied, "its a hybrid". I will never forget that day. I later on when I was on the DNC, is that understood our purpose, the one that Jack had planted that cloudy day in Silver City. Now I am the proud owner of a commercial flotilla of hybrid and fuel cell powered vehicles, Jack is my partner in the business and we both drive Hybrid Humvees. After Jack and I came back from Cuba, we found that the republi-cans had taken over the country, so we where forced to become wealthier than what we had wished, jack remarried his third wife,out of compliance with the new Mormon Act of 2007, and the week after the wedding in Logan, UT he flew to the Marshall Islands to visit me at my current job, marshaleese translator.

Jack, I cant wait to go back to Korea to visit our buddy, Il Ka Is Kamaro.

Jack K. said...

Q Man, good to hear from you again. I'm glad you kept the secrets you agreed to keep. We shall discuss them over some "33" beer.

Hybrid Humvees, what a brilliant plan for us. And to think, they get 55 MPG.

Woot, woot.